Conditions of Using Website
- The IDEALearning (‘IDEAL’) Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) apply to the use of all products and services offered by IDEAL.
- These Terms commence when you agree to them or when you commence using a product or service of IDEAL, whichever is prior.
- No amendment, alteration, waiver or cancellation of these Terms is permissible unless made expressly in writing by IDEAL.
- If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid, the remainder of the Terms will remain in full force.
- The IDEAL Terms may be changed from time to time. In this event, the latest terms will be displayed on the website.
- In the event of a change of control of IDEAL, then these Terms are automatically in effect between you and the new entity.
Website Use Disclaimer
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither IDEAL nor any third parties provide warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance or completeness of the information or materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information or material may contain such inaccuracies or errors and IDEAL expressly excludes liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website, and the materials and information available from it, are provided for general guidance purposes only. Nothing on this site, including materials and information available from this site or subsequently shared with you, represents professional advice in any way.
- We do not warrant and do not represent that our website and the content on our website, or third party websites, are free from viruses or other defects. We provide content on the basis that you assume all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from your access to or use of our website and our materials regardless of how those materials are provided.
- We do not warrant that your access of our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Your access to this website may be suspended in the case of system failure, maintenance, repair or any reason beyond our control.
- When you use an IDEAL product or service, you acknowledge that you may be directed to third party sites.. You also acknowledge that when you use a third party site, you are bound by their terms and conditions. The links to other websites does not signify that IDEAL endorses the website(s). IDEAL has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any goods, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any loss, liability or any damage suffered or arising from or relating in any way to:
- Any access to or use of this site or any of the materials and information available from this site or materials and information otherwise made available to you
- Any reliance on, or decision made on the basis of, information or material available (or omitted) from this website, or materials and information otherwise made available to you
- Any representation relating to the existence or availability of any education or training course or qualification advertised on this site or otherwise marketed by us
- Any representation relating to the existence or availability of any government funding advertised on this site or otherwise marketed by us
- Any fault, delays, interruptions or lack of availability of this website for any reason; and
- Any information or material carried on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this website.
- If any warranty cannot be excluded, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability will be limited, at our option, to resupply of the relevant service, the cost of resupplying the service or the cost of repairing the services.
- Neither you nor IDEAL will be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive or special damages, loss, liability or expense.
Copyright and trademarks
- The IDEAL and IDEALearning brands and all other trademarks, trade names, logos on this site are the property of IDEALearning Holdings and its licensors.
- Users of IDEAL products and services explicitly acknowledge IDEAL’s ownership of its intellectual property (this material includes but is not limited to its designs, graphics, layout, look, appearance, logos, and copyright), and agrees to use IDEAL intellectual property only in a manner permitted by Australian Copyright law, or permitted by the various IDEAL Terms.
- All protections provided by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and any other relevant Acts current in Australia apply. A person who accesses any IDEAL course is required to abide by the provisions of those Acts and the terms of this website. Failure to do so may result in legal action. Courses may not be duplicated, edited, distributed or otherwise dealt with (other than being viewed by the purchaser of the course) without the prior written permission of IDEAL which reserves the right to deny such permission. Requests should be submitted in writing to email@example.com
- This website represents the copyright of IDEALearning. You may only access, use and print the information and material on this website for non-commercial or personal use provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. Any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited.
IDEAL products and services – fees, payment, delivery
- The valid price for IDEAL products and services may be shown on the website or be provided to you on a quote or invoice. IDEAL does not guarantee that the price displayed on any given day will remain. IDEAL prices are subject to change without notice.
- In consideration of the services to be provided by IDEAL, the client shall pay to IDEAL fees and expenses in the amounts and according to the payment schedule, and all applicable sales, use or value added taxes, even if calculated or assessed subsequent to the payment schedule. Terms of payment will be included in the schedule or invoice.
- IDEAL does not guarantee that its products and services are available at all times.
- IDEAL does not warrant that all products and services will work with any particular browser or on any particular device.
- IDEAL reserves the right to cancel your purchase of a product and refund your money at any time without notice.
- All IDEAL prices displayed are inclusive of GST.
- IDEAL licenses may have additional terms associated with them.
- Legal and beneficial ownership of a product or service will not pass to you until such time as the product has been paid in full.
Completing applications for enrolment and other expressions of interest
- If you apply to enrol in any course or other education/training program offered by IDEAL then you must ensure that the details provided by you are accurate, truthful, current and complete.
- You must immediately update and inform us of any changes to your information. This will ensure we can communicate relevant changes to potential education or training providers.
Security of payments
- IDEAL uses the Stripe Payment Gateway for its online transactions.
- Stripe processes online transactions for Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online transactions performed on this site using the Stripe gateway are secured payments.
- IDEAL at no time touches your funds in the relevant transaction; all monies are directly transferred by Stripe from your credit card to the merchant account held by IDEAL
- To review details about security of payments please visit https://stripe.com/help/security
- Terms and Conditions associated with using stripe are included here https://stripe.com/au/terms.
- The range of membership services current at the date of this application is set out at www.idealearning.com.au
- IDEAL may suspend, vary or withdraw any of these services without notice.
- Supplemental, specialist and customised products may also be made available, on a fee for service basis. Such products may include but are not limited to:
- Seminars, Workshops and Conferences.
- Training Courses.
- Consulting Services.
- Specialised Services
- To the extent permitted by the law, IDEAL excludes all liability including that arising by virtue of any implied conditions or warranties in relation to our services and to the extent that such liability cannot be lawfully excluded under the laws of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Membership is activated when we receive from you a completed application form on the website and payment. A receipt will be issued upon receipt of payment for a full twelve (12) month subscription.
- Membership is for one (1) year commencing on the date your application is accepted.
- Membership will be extended automatically for successive 12 month terms unless you send us written notice you do not want it renewed at least 30 days before the end of the membership.
- All membership fees must be paid annually in advance.
- An invoice will be sent to you before your membership renewal date which is payable prior to your renewal date for membership fees paid annually.
- Membership may be suspended or terminated if your payment is not received within seven (7) days of the membership renewal date.
- The cooling off period is 10 days from the date of purchase. If you cancel within 10 days, your full membership fee will be refunded. During the cooling off period, you are encouraged to discuss with relevant advisers whether you believe these courses meet your needs.Your continued use of our services or site after this timeframe represents to us that the courses meet your needs.
- You are also entitled to request a full refund if through circumstances beyond our control, IDEAL is unable to deliver the courses within a reasonable time-frame of three months from the release date of each course.
- There will be no refund of membership fees should you cancel your membership three months after the school year commences that is after 30 April of the year ofmembership. Your membership payment can be refunded providing you have not accessed more than one course in that time-frame.
- Changes to membership fees will usually be made at the time of annual renewal of your membership.
- You must notify us of changes to your contact details in writing (hard copy by letter or fax) otherwise we may not be able to make our services available to you.
- We reserve the right to change, from time to time, the services available to members.
- Upon receipt of a signed or electronic organisation membership application, a signed member statement if renewing, or email confirmation that you wish to renew your existing membership, your organisation will be invoiced.
- Once the invoice has been issued, organisation membership is non-refundable subject to the cooling off terms above and no further memberships can be removed or added on that invoice.
- If a teacher leaves your school, they must resign their log-on and their membership will revert to your school for reassignment. Teachers who have left your school can still use IDEAL courses at full price.
- Whole School memberships will only be invoiced to the organisation.
- Teachers may access courses without a membership however the price of these courses is higher than if you purchased it with a membership.
- Members cease their membership only by giving us written notice. A resignation is effective no earlier than the date the written notice is received by IDEAL and if no date is specified in the notice, no later than a fortnight after receipt.
- Terminated members are considered to be new members and will be treated according to the terms on the website when they reconnect with IDEAL.
- If we are unable to locate you and subscriptions are overdue, we may notify you of cancellation of your membership by writing to your last recorded registered address or email address as deemed appropriate.
- Any verbal advice provided by our advisers/consultants and staff:
- Is given in good faith;
- Is given on the basis that you have fully and accurately disclosed relevant facts to us; and
- Relates only to the facts which you have disclosed to us and to your individual circumstances.
- Verbal advice may not represent the only or definitive solution to your enquiry or contain all the detail required to answer your enquiry fully, as the nature of the communication is instantaneous and prevents extensive deliberation. You should carefully consider the extent to which our verbal advice suits your objectives, financial situation or needs before acting on it as we may not be able to take them fully into account during a brief telephone conversation or initial meeting.
- IDEAL is based in NSW, Australia and is an Australian business. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such is subject to the laws and courts of NSW. Although information from this website may be accessible in other jurisdictions, we do not represent that we hold any authorizations or approvals required to provide our services in any or all jurisdictions where this website, and our material, is accessed.
IDEAL contact details
- If you require assistance please email IDEALearning Connect: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright IDEALearning 2019. All rights reserved.